воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

department of teaching and learning




There are always consequences for your actions, but today they might be the kind that you canapos;t predict, so make sure you listen very closely to what other people say. They will give you all the clues you need to guess how the group will react once you announce your big decision. If you fear their reaction will be bad, that doesnapos;t mean you should change your mind -- it just means you should be prepared to explain yourself. They wonapos;t take a simple apos;because I said soapos; for an answer.

October 12th , Leo

Ha. Ha. Ha. ):
Alot of things have happened, in such a short span of time. I wished I had the time to write down my feelings, my thoughts, my day to day experiences. But Time waits for no man. And I am indeed, in a race against Time itself. And in regards to that horoscope , I feel as if itapos;s foreshadowing what is to come.

clip money zippo, department of teaching and learning, department of technical education, department of technical education andhra pradesh.



Комментариев нет: