воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

basket easter italian




Well this post is hugely delayed. My PC has been on the fritz and is now feeling a bit groggy after coming out of a deep coma. The graphics card went Chernobyl on me and Iapos;ve been without for a while. The one iapos;m loaning at the moment is... Passable. But it means Iapos;m pretty much confined to scrolling accross web pages that would normally fit on the width of my monitor and now trails a good three feet... Possibly out into the garden.

Iapos;m now looking for a new place to live. Iapos;ve been given until January the 1st and Iapos;m feeling like Anneka Rice on one of her challenges.

Still there are some good things going on. The group has itapos;s fortnightly film thing going on and me and Rach are approaching the six month mark. Both of these keep me sane... Mostly :P

So all in all good, bad, ugly. Thereapos;s a bit of everything in there. Same as always I guess =)

evandale fair, basket easter italian, basket easter idea unique, basket easter idea romantic, basket easter idea preschool, basket easter idea man.



Комментариев нет: