суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

case tractor dealership




Is this all that is left for us?
assume the worst has happened.
lets still pretend it hasnapos;t.
or, better yet, how apos;bout you participate?
(refer to the night we were bonded, my mother even watched)
the affect doesnapos;t negate my love for you.
the fact is i will always want you there with me.
jealousy is a fickle mistress.
she lives to end the best of things.
the fact is i can only live so long asking permission for an innocent circumstance
before i stop to ask...(why not?) my inclinations become more atune to your expectation.
just say yes.
just once.
perhaps not make me pay for it.
that would be grand.
maybe� i can think of you again
as the lass i want
as the definition of solace.
on the mothership....
where only you i exist.
i canapos;t help that others vie for my affections.
in truth there are more than you think.
i let you hold on to this one supposition.
in hope that it makes you feel better.
but after so much of the same thing, i think your hold is one of control.
how many times can i say that such never ends well?
fuck you for making me feel caged.
fuck you for making me choose.
i choose you. Always will.
i still love you.
just a little bit less than before.

case tractor dealership, case tractor dealerships, case tractor decal.



Комментариев нет: