пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

colours pantone




So my roommate, Will, is Mitchapos;s best friend. When we all moved in together, we (the girls) did not expect that we would like Will so much more than Mitch, especially since Will is really antisocial. Once he gets comfortable around you, heapos;s the nicest roommate ever.

Last night, I heard some commotion coming from the living room so I went down and I heard the front door shut. Lena and Emily said that Will just volunteered to get them chocolate milk and chips from Macapos;s Convenience. Epic nice of him, but I kind of missed out on the love-in. Then Will called the house and asked me if I wanted anything from the convenience store. He bought me a Snickers bar. :apos;D

Plus heapos;s always offering to cook food for us, and if we ask him to, heapos;ll speak in a British accent (his mom is British and when heapos;s on the phone with her, he slips into an accent).

So this might be problematic when it comes time to give Mitch the boot.

audiotel internet minitel, colours pantone, colours personality test.



Комментариев нет: