среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

accountant collage online




Ugh. I hate this statistics class.
I donapos;t understand anything. And I donapos;t think itapos;s me. Iapos;ve talk to some other people in the class and a lot of people have had the same experience- normally good at math, always done really good up through fairly high levels of math (at least high levels for non-math related majors), even done good with some statistics before, but this class makes NO SENSE.

The exam is in a little bit and Iapos;m just sitting here feeling so frustrated because I donapos;t get it.

I donapos;t know what any of these things in front of me MEAN.
I feel like all he teaches is "memorize these fomulas and calculate". But I canapos;t figure out the formulas becuase it means nothing to me. I donapos;t understand the meaning behing it. I donapos;t understand the point of the calculations. If he even says anything about it, I feel like the meaning is always a side note with him. How can I learn the fomulas if I donapos;t know what they mean?

fanny fatale, accountant collage online, accountant college, accountant college course degree online, accountant colleges.



Комментариев нет: