четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

add background myspace.com profile site




Today I spent the day with my mum and then my uncle and I surprisingly had a very nice time with my uncle chatting about well...the biggest thing in my life.

I found out so many things about my mum and dad that have totally changed my opinion on both.
I used to think the world of my dad and now I only have some form of respect and minor love for him. I really didnapos;t think he was the type of person he turns out to be. And even if I heard it from my uncle. My uncle is a greta guy and probably not that open about his work or life, as he says, but I know he wouldnapos;t lie to me about this kind of stuff. My dad turns out to be a really different person than I thought. And I know that knowing all this new stuff about him doesnapos;t change the fact that Iapos;m his daughter and Iapos;m not going to apos;denyapos; that I know him or anything and I know he still loves me but it just hurts me to find out all these things. And Iapos;m so super glad my uncle told me cause I would really rather know.
Itapos;s nothing I can say on LJ for the world to read but I kind of want to talk about it really really bad.
I love my mum more than ever now. Sheapos;s such a wonderful great person and WTF is Adrian doing with her? She is waaaaay toooo good for that ugly faced, self-obsessed, unhuman thing
add background myspace.com profile site, add background myspace.com site, add background page space.



Комментариев нет: